Required Documents for School Enrollment

School Enrollment Records can be submitted:

  • By E-mail to
  • By Fax to 480-890-4106
  • In Person / Hand Delivered to a local academic center or the main office in Mesa

Required for ALL STUDENTS: Enrollment Form, Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, Proof of Residency, Move On When Reading (click to expand)

Required If Applicable: Special Education Records, Guardianship or Custody Paperwork, Legal Documents, Affidavits of Shared Residency (click to expand)

To Expedite Student Courses: Unofficial High School Transcript (click to expand)

Optional: Adult Student Release of Information Form (click to expand)