While we strive to meet the needs of all of our families, we realize that our program might not be the best fit for some students. If you decide you need to withdraw your student from our program, please follow these steps:
- Double check that all attendance and pending assignments have been submitted. This information is critical for grading and state reporting purposes.
- Call/email your student’s academic coach or elementary teacher with the following:
- Student name
- Last day of attendance
- Reason for withdrawal and if applicable, name of new school. If there is no reason for withdrawal provided, we must report your student to the state as a “drop out.”
- Any other information or requests.
- Return all books and school materials that you may have received by business reply mail. If you owe the school money for failed or incomplete college/Williamsburg classes, make arrangements to pay it back in a timely manner. It’s also a wise idea to contact your student’s online teachers asking them to issue your student’s final grades promptly.
Sequoia Choice is happy to provide copies of any school records to students/parents/guardians upon request. However, we cannot send any records directly to another school unless they send us a formal records request by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax 480-890-4106.