Transcript & Other Records Requests

Sequoia Choice abides by the regulations set forth in the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Schools and other organizations must submit a records request in order for Sequoia Choice to send school documents such as transcripts or report cards. Requests can be sent by e-mail at or by fax at 480-890-4106. Students and parents/guardians can ask for copies of their own records by contacting their advisor or academic coach.

Students requesting official transcripts to be sent to a college or university should call the office at 480-461-3222 prepared with the full address of the admissions or records office at the college or university where the transcripts need to be sent. Alternatively, you can set up a Parchment account by clicking the button below and request an electronic transcript. (Though it is more reliable and faster, Parchment does charge a few dollars per transcript.)

Order Credentials from Parchment